Digital Media Contractor —
Posted: April 27, 2021
24 – 32 hrs monthly
Studio Roslyn is a full-service interior design and creative consulting studio based in Vancouver, Canada. Our studio specializes in developing considered design solutions for built environments across the milieu of commercial, institutional, and residential space.
The spaces we create are at times unapologetically bold, sumptuously elegant, or charming and playful. Our team believes that true creativity should not be in conflict with commerce and that the work we do should not be bound by the divisions between art, design, fashion, and architecture.
You have a passion for design. You are proficient in compiling, reviewing, and interpreting metrics to optimize strategies. You have excellent organizational skills and are particularly skilled at managing time, quality, and delivery schedules. You embody a strong work ethic and commitment to go above and beyond in a professional environment, either on your own or in a team.
As Studio Roslyn’s Digital Marketing + Social Media Contractor, you will be responsible for the following as well as other related duties assigned to assume ownership of the content creation and curation of Studio Roslyn’s social media presence.
· generating and maintaining a weekly + monthly social media content calendar
· collaborating on photoshoots to create suitable content for Instagram and Pinterest
· identifying opportunities to create video content for Instagram reels using existing footage
· coordinating monthly content schedule with Studio Roslyn to ensure brand and goal alignment
· curating stories with engagement features, such as weekly polls
· optimizing hashtags, captions, and tags to increase engagement
· using creative and tactical trends to drive social growth and engagement
· measuring and reporting on social strategies based on key metrics, content, and campaign performance and providing suggestions for content optimization
· researching and keeping up to date with digital marketing strategies and industry news
· generating monthly analytics, highlighting social media success and challenges
A minimum of 2 – 4 years experience in social media management in a professional capacity, ideally for an interior design company or creative organization and within a freelance role. Familiarity with photo/video editing software is considered an asset.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter by email in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify in the cover letter and email subject line that you are applying for the Digital Marketing + Social Media Contractor position. In your cover letter, we ask that you address the following questions: How does your previous experience align with Studio Roslyn’s branding? What is your favourite Studio Roslyn project and why? How would you propose to refresh Studio Roslyn’s online presence?
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.